Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sketchy


Quick silence-bursting update before I embark on the school run.

* * *

Message begins.

New improved TL going well. Stop.

Act I plotted. Stop.

Three act major reversals erected. Stop.

Big act II hole needs caulking. Stop.

Putting an hour in each evening. Stop.

Here's a page from my notebook: Familiarising myself with Vierry the moustachioed robot (moustache was my son's idea) and with the 'angels of death'. Sketches and unresolved notions and similes. Stop.

Hoping this message finds you in good health. Stop.

Message ends.

* * *

3 comments:

esruel said...

Hey, this brought back memories, Solvey! I once posted the whole plan of my revised first chapter on litopia so people could look at it and get an idea of what they might do better. I remember posting the new chapter up, too, and someone said that the very beginning was a bit wooden. An understatement: it was incredibly wooden! So much for my planning. Mind, I was rather pleased with the rest of it though.
Interesting stuff, Solvey!!!

jonet said...

This blog is definitely entertaining and also factual. I have picked a bunch of helpful advices out of this source. I ad love to come back again and again. Thanks!


idn poker online

gabriel said...

I have bookmarked your website, idnlive the articles are route superior to anything other comparative web journals...a debt of gratitude is in order for an awesome site!