Monday 1 November 2010

Coming Soon...


News and updates and amusing observations to come very shortly! (And, most importantly, a typically maggotonian analysis of lessons learned!)
I haven't abandoned you and still love every one of you!

We're currently in the second round of survey tests.
A few comments are trickling through into forums. You can get live, horses' mouths updates on Big Fish and Wendy's blog.
In my next post, we'll take an honest, no-holds-barred look at the public and I'll be certain to share with you the good and the bad alike! There will be an amount of wincing and buttock clenching involved. You have been warned.

And please keep hold of my hand, and accept my apologies if it becomes a tad sweaty. :oO

1 comment:

esruel said...

Write something! As in: wth is happening! lol