Tuesday 6 January 2009

Heart



Lashings of warm Happy New Year spirits to all my wonderful maggoty companions!
Let's begin '09 with a little catch up:

Word up to the Extra Sensory gypsy king and Mystery Genius Harris for offering me love. Although I fear I might be too late to have escaped the curse!


1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen.

2. Where is your significant other? Head.

3. Your hair color? Natural.

4. Your mother? Quiet.

5. Your father? Loud.

6. Your favourite thing? Writing.

7. Your dream last night? Trees.

8. Your dream/goal? Peace.

9. The room you’re in? Cobwebby.

10. Your hobby? Guess.

11. Your fear? Failure.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Closer.

13. Where were you last night? Bed.

14. What you’re not? Clever.

15. One of your wish-list items? Hug.

16. Where you grew up? Everywhere.

17. The last thing you did? Everywhere.

18. What are you wearing? Slippers.

19. Your TV? Off.

20. Your pet? Pokémon.

21. Your computer? Hummmm.

22. Your mood? Exhausted.

23. Missing someone? Naturally.

24. Your car? Nope.

25. Something you’re not wearing? Lemsip.

26. Favourite store? Amazon.

27. Your summer? Memorable.

28. Love someone? Son.

29. Your favorite color? Teal.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Hahaha.

31. Last time you cried? Pass.

91b. If you could make up an extra question which would require you to apologise for being so foolish, what would it be? Sorry.

My three most hearted blog bastions are: ricardo, esy, and mg.
Plus four more drawn at random from the 'next blog' button (because it would be too time-consuming to decide from other regular haunts and, who knows, that next blogger might become your best friend!):
Rhsaai Teodora Awards, Papel y Seda, Educatión Física, and De la Piedra a la Luna.

2 comments:

esruel said...

Dreadful news about your job, solvey. Been there myself, so I know what it brings. Chin up, and never forget you are a father and a writer, with friends to boot - not a lot can touch you after that!

solv said...

Kind words my friend, thank you.
I've just applied for the position of story/scriptwriter at Frontier in Cambs. Can't say I'm optimistic: for all my endeavours, I really have very little (as in 'none') practical experience. Just need one person to give me a break ...
Still, MG very kindly offered to be my referee (thank you sugar!), and that's the best thing on my application!
Righty, I've done all I can for the time being. (When you're working from home, there's no 'home time'! Been sat in front of the monitor 'til all hours!) Got to play the waiting game now. Gonna work on the ms for a bit.
How're you getting on?
x